In this article, we are going to discuss the difference between personal business and creative. Before I get into writing this article, I’ve been thinking, if an influencer wants to create a page, should he or she just create a regular page like a normal user? Until I found out that Instagram has improved more than we think
In the last few years, Instagram has been able to create many new tools with attractive updates. In the past, you were only able to go to Instagram and create a regular account; In fact, all Instagram pages in the past were the same. There are currently 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram, each of whom works on Instagram for a variety of purposes.
For example, many real-world businesses continue to operate on Instagram; Naturally, these pages need a business page. On the other hand, many people want to use Page Creator, and even many users with a normal page on Instagram, their needs are met. But what is the difference between a personal, business and creative page? To manage the Instagram page of each of these cases, you must use special methods, visit our blog and buying cheap Instagram followers on this.
What is a personal page on Instagram?
In the previous section, you learned that Instagram has made significant progress in recent years; You also know that the difference between a personal page, a business page and a creative page can be very important; Before we get into the creator and business page, let’s take a look at the nature of the personal page.
Almost every one of us has a personal page on Instagram. A personal page, as its name implies, is created for each user’s personal functions; Of course, this type of page is not created by itself, and naturally you have to create it when creating an account. The first difference between a personal, business and creative page is that a personal page is used to communicate with friends, acquaintances.
Usually, the other difference between a personal, business and creative page is that you use a personal page to share your interests. The personal page was the first type of page that became available to users after the advent of Instagram. It is true that the difference between a personal, business and creative page is very important; But the advantages and disadvantages of each are also very important.
Personal Page Benefits
The advantages of a personal page include the following:
- On the personal page you can control your privacy; It means that the page is public and private.
- It has the majority of Instagram features such as post and story publishing.
- Ability to connect Instagram personal page to Facebook personal page.
- Disadvantages of personal page
- Disadvantages of a personal page include the following:
You cannot use the insight feature.
- You cannot use it for your business purposes and this is the difference between personal page, business and creative.
- Contact information, email and site cannot be placed in the profile.
- It is not possible to use the Instagram API on a personal page.
What is Page Creator on Instagram?
In the previous section, you learned what a personal page is on Instagram; You also know the advantages and disadvantages of personal, business and creative page. As you noticed in the previous section; There are many restrictions on personal pages; But should users use Instagram with all these restrictions?
It is safe to say that 2016 was the year of Instagram’s major breakthrough; In 2016, in addition to adding a story feature on Instagram, the ability to create a page creator was created. Before we get into the differences between a personal, business and creative page, let’s take a look at the nature and function of a creative page.
As you know, many Instagram users these days are acting as influencers; But should influencers use personal pages like ordinary users? Instagram pays a lot of attention to influencers these days; Therefore, by creating Creator pages, it was able to provide new capabilities to this group of users. The difference between a personal, business and creative page is huge; So that Page Creator has more functions than personal page and less than business page.
These days, athletes, actors, singers and thousands of other famous users can create a Creator page and use its capabilities. Before we get into the differences between a personal, business and creative page, let’s look at the pros and cons of a creative page.
Advantages of Page Creator
The advantages of Page Creator include the following:
- In Page Creator, you can use the general features of Instagram, such as publishing posts and stories.
- By creating a page creator, you can see accurate statistics of your activities in different time periods.
- You can show your profile to your audience in any shape and role; For example, you can display your creator page as a personal page or a business page; This is the difference between a personal page, a business page and a creative page.
- You can connect Page Creator to your Facebook page.
- You can use different categories in Page Creator.
- If you have 10,000 followers, you can put different links in your stories.
- You will be able to use the fast response feature and use this feature to respond to your direct messages with high speed.
- If you have a creator account, you will be able to access creator studio through the PC version of Instagram; With this feature, you can have accurate statistics of posts, stories and igtvs.
Page Creator cannot be set to private.
You can only link your Creator page to a Facebook page; This is the difference between a personal page, a business page and a creative page.
What is an Instagram Business Page?
As we said at the beginning of the article, these days many real-world businesses are operating on Instagram with accurate knowledge of the audience; Many people have even been able to set up online stores on Instagram without having a business in the real world. Now, should this group of Instagram users use a personal page or creator like any other user? Shouldn’t they pay attention to the difference between personal, business and creative pages?
Instagram has taken the same thinking for businesses in the program; So that this group of users can create business pages for themselves. There is a big difference between a business page and a personal and creative page. By creating a business page, your business will look much more professional. You can grow your business with a business page. Before discussing the difference between a personal, business and creative page, in the previous section, we will examine the advantages and disadvantages of a business page.
Business Page Benefits
The advantages of a business page include the following:
- Using the business page, you can examine your activity at different time intervals.
- You can advertise on your business page.
- You can place your product on the business page and use the purchase tag; This is the difference between a personal page, a business page, and a creative page.
- You have access to the quick response feature on the business page.
- You can see that was your followers have increased.
- “Buy Australian Instagram followers” and one hundred percent real. Cheaper than everywhere!!
Disadvantages of Business Page
- Disadvantages of a business page include the following:
- You cannot set the business page to private.
- You must have a Facebook page.
- You can only connect to a Facebook page.
What is the difference between a personal, business and creative page?
So far, we have thoroughly reviewed three types of Instagram pages; We also examined the advantages and disadvantages of this page; What is the difference between a personal, business and creative page? Although the difference between personal, business, and creative pages was very clear in explaining all three types of pages, there are still general differences between these three types of pages.
The main difference of a business page is that it is commercial; In fact, the business page, as its name implies, is used only by businesses. Page Creator, as we talked about it, is only for bloggers and influencers. Personal page, on the other hand, is only for those who want to do normal activity. (Do you know the astronomical income of influencers? Read here!)
Note that you can use any type of page you want on Instagram; But it is recommended to consider the difference between personal, business, and creative pages in your choice.
The final word on the difference between personal, business and creative page
Over time, you will be able to turn your personal page into a business and creative page. In this article, we discussed the differences between personal, business and creative pages; We hope this article has helped you enough.