Whatever may be the yoga posture, it definitely has some benefits. Shirshasana is also one such asana which is done on the head. This asana is considered to be the best among yoga asana. Shirshasana is also known as Vrikshasana and Kapalasana. There are many benefits of Shirshasana, that is why it is considered very useful. But it is also important to know what a headstand is, and what are its benefits. Bu web sayfası sayesinde istanbul escort bayanlara ulaşmak ve randevu alabilmek çok kolay. How the headstand is done. Who should not do headstands? To know all these things, it has to be known what Shirshasan. Let’s find out what is headstand.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
What is Shirshasana ?
- Shirshasana, as the name suggests, is an asana performed on the head. However, it needs a lot of practice to do Shirshasana because it is not for everyone to do this asana.
- If a person learns to do headstands, then that person can easily fight many serious diseases.
- Shirshasan is considered the opposite of Tadasana.
- Shirshasana should be done on a sheet or blanket, for this you should choose a flat place.
- For Shirshasan, first you should sit in Vajrasana, you sit in such a way that you have enough space to bend forward.
- Sitting in Vajrasana, place both your elbows on the ground and join the fingers of both the hands together.
- Your palms should be facing upwards by joining the fingers of both the hands so that you can support your head with the palms.
- Slowly bend forward, place your head on the palms and keep breathing normal. Then slowly let the weight of the body come on your head.
- Coming in this position, you have to raise your feet towards the sky, in such a way that you are standing on your head in the same way as you are standing on your straight legs, stay in this position for some time and then come back to the normal position. .
Benefits of Shirshasana:
- By doing headstand regularly, you can easily get rid of digestive diseases.
- With the headstand, the blood circulation process in the body starts working smoothly.
- Shirshasan strengthens the body and makes the body strong.
- It is through Shirshasana that blood circulation increases in the brain, which helps in increasing memory.
- To get rid of diseases like constipation, hernia, headstand should be done.
- Heads should be done to get rid of hair related problems, hair fall or premature greying of hair.
- Shirshasana is a very useful asana to make the body more active and increase efficiency.
Precautions during Shirshasana:
- For the first time, Shirshasana should be done only under the supervision of a yoga expert.
- If you are feeling even a little unwell then you should avoid doing headstands.
- You can also take the support of the wall during the headstand for the first time.
- If your blood pressure is very high, then you should not do Shirshasana at all.
- If you have a cervical problem or neck pain then you should not do a headstand.
- People who have low vision or have any other eye related problem, then they should not do headstands.