Dubai Burj Khalifa is the most famous tower in the world of Dubai. Its unique height, design, and records that it’s broken.
With 900 apartments for purchase, including studios, one, three, two, or four-bedroom apartments, and apartments, the residences at Burj Khalifa Tower offer luxury living. The living is unbeatable. Further, the Dubai Burj Khalifa room price in Indian Rupees will be around 22,410 for an Executive Room, excluding tax and charges.
So, are you willing to visit this record-breaking structure? Then, book the Dubai tour packages by Roaming Routes for an unforgettable Dubai tour experience.
World Records By Dubai Burj Khalifa
At more than 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and over 160 stories high, Dubai Burj Khalifa has the records listed below:
- The world’s highest structure
- The most significant number of stories in the world
- The world’s highest inhabited floor
- The world’s most elevated free-standing construction
- Exterior observation deck with the highest elevation in the world
- The elevator has traveled the farthest distance on the globe as a whole.
Although the Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building, it has also established two other records.
- The tallest structure, formerly claimed by the KVLY TV tower in Blanchard, North Dakota
- Also, the highest free-standing structure was previously occupied by the Toronto CN Tower.
In Chicago, the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) has concocted three rules for characterizing what establishes a high structure.
- Height to the top of the building height: The height measurement takes from the lowest, most significant pedestrian entryway, open-air, to the top of the construction’s architectural portion. Further, this comprises spires but is not inclusive of flagpoles, flags, antennae, or any other equipment of a functional nature.
- Highest occupied floor: The highest inhabited floor is measured from the highest point of the building’s lowest significant, open-air pedestrian doorway to the building’s highest ever occupied level. The maintenance zones aren’t a part of it.
- Height from the tip: The height of a building will be determined from the height of the lowest, most important pedestrian walkway in the open air to the top of the building, regardless of the material or purpose of an essential element. Also, this includes flagpoles, antennae signs, and other functional technical equipment.
Ten Unknown Dubai Burj Khalifa Facts
WORLD TALLEST TOWER AT 828 METERS:
The Burj Khalifa, developed by the Dubai Burj Khalifa owner, Emaar Properties, is the highest building globally, at 828 meters. Moreover, the 200+ story Burj is home to 160 levels of habitable space, more than any other construction globally.
22 MILLION MAN-HOURS TO BUILD:
It took six years for the Burj Khalifa tower completion. Further, the construction started in January 2004 and was completed in January 2010. Also, the tower required 22 million person-hours of building.
Burj Khalifa used the world’s most enormous volume of 330,000 cubic meters of concrete, 3,900 tones of reinforcement steel, 10-3,000 square meters of glass, and 15500 square meters of stainless steel embossed.
1000 DETAILS OF ART:
One thousand show-stoppers from eminent International fine arts by famous International and Middle Eastern artisans enhance the insides of Burj Khalifa and the nearby Emaar Boulevard.
THE ELEVATOR MOVES 10 METERS PER SECOND:
The Burj Khalifa elevator speed moves at 10 meters per second, making their elevators among the most efficient. The Burj Khalifa lift time to get to the 124th floor requires only a minute.
In 2011, Dubai was the first city to welcome the new year by putting on the world’s largest fireworks show on the Burj Khalifa. The event, which was the first anniversary since the opening of Dubai Burj Khalifa, was the center of attention for an international audience.
The Burj Khalifa houses hundreds of residential units, including studios and one, three, two, and four-bedroom homes. If you’re looking to reside at the Burj Khalifa, you need to spend the equivalent of Dh200,000 per year for a two-bedroom apartment.
The Burj Khalifa is only home to one hotel, and it’s the Armani Hotel, which opened its doors worldwide on the 27th of April, 2010.
Visitors can go to anyone who wants to visit Burj Khalifa’s viewing platform. It is at 555m and is situated on levels between 124 and. The deck offers visitors a stunning panoramic view of Dubai.
How about dining with incredible vistas? On level 122, the Burj Khalifa also features the world’s tallest restaurant, At.mosphere, which offers views of the cityscape from an elevation of 441 meters. Also, the menu is brimming with high-end food to relish. The fantastic food and breathtaking vistas will make your day memorable.
Also read – Private Jets Prices Comparison
There are a lot of details regarding the world’s highest building. The building is a multi-use structure.
It houses restaurants, a hotel, and residential and office space and is an attraction for tourists with observation platforms. Moreover, the Dubai Burj Khalifa top view is just mesmerizing. So, are you excited to go? Then, head to Roaming Routes today.